Enrollment for Middle School
Admissions for the school year of 2017/18 are open. We are currently enrolling students for Grade 2.
The maximum number of students per class does not exceed 20.
- The decision about admission is taken by the headmaster on the basis of a preliminary meeting with the candidate and his/her parents (legal guardians).
- Children whose native language is other than English must take an entry test in English as a Foreign Language which includes grammar and vocabulary, reading comprehension, listening comprehension, and speaking.
- Admission documents:
- certificate of primary education (original document);
- student data form [download .pdf];
- medical certificate;
- 2 photographs;
- a copy of birth certificate.
- The candidate will be asked to select a foreign language other than English and Polish (German, French, Spanish or Russian) and provide the school with information about the required level.
Enrollment fee: PLN 1500
Monthly fee: PLN 1300 (payable 12 months/year)
Sample entry tests in English as a Foreign Language are available at:
(Reading & Use of English and Listening)
(Reading & Writing and Listening).